- Asserting that a thing is.
- Asserting that something is; -- opposed to problematical and apodeictical.
- Asserting that something is.
- Asserting that a thing is; -- against problematical and apodeictical.
- Asserting a well known fact as real, however keeping that it is necessary. See assertory, the typical type.
- Asserting an undeniable fact as real, although not holding it to be necessary. See assertory, the typical type.
Definition for "assertorial"
Sentence for "assertorial"
Antonym for "assertorial"