- any one of a few feather-leaved South United states palms, specifically Euterpe edulis and E. oleracea, which can be essential types of heart of palm.
- A beverage made from the fleshy purple fruit of just one of these palms.
- A native title in Brazil of several types of palms associated with genus Euterpe (which see).
- Music Very. Found in tempo guidelines: allegro assai.
- In songs, a tempo path equal to "very".
- A direction comparable to very.
- In music, extremely: as, allegro assai, very quick; adagio assai, very slow.
- Definition for "assai"
- any one of a few feather-leaved South United…
- View More
- Sentence for "assai"