- With a sidelong glimpse.
- In a way with narrowed eyes.
- utilizing the eye directed to at least one side; maybe not within the straight-line of vision; obliquely; awry, in order to see distortedly.
- Looking laterally, as if warily.
- (used specially of glances) directed to one side with or as though with question or suspicion or jealousy
- To or out at part or direction of this eye; obliquely; toward one part; perhaps not within the straight line of sight; askance; furtively.
- within the problem of squinting; oblique.
Sentence for "asquint"
Synonym for "asquint"
Equivalent for "asquint"