- a computer device for the removal of liquids or gases by suction, especially a guitar that uses suction to eliminate substances, eg mucus or serum, from a body hole.
- A suction pump accustomed create a partial vacuum cleaner.
- A pump which draws gas through a liquid.
- A pump for the removal of gases or liquids.
- An apparatus for driving atmosphere or gases through or over specific liquids or solids, and for tiring a closed vessel, through suction.
- a guitar for the evacuation for the liquid items of tumors or choices of bloodstream.
- An apparatus for generating a vacuum by the action of a moving fluid.
- A surgical instrument, consisting of a hollow needle, or trocar, related to a suction-syringe, utilized in eliminating liquids from the cavities of this human anatomy.
- a type of winnowing-machine using aspiration instead of a-blast. See aspiration, 6.
- a pump that attracts air or another gas through a liquid
Sentence for "aspirator"
Hypernym for "aspirator"
Same Context for "aspirator"