Definition for "aspic"
- a definite jelly usually made from stock and…
Sentence for "aspic"
Hypernym for "aspic"
Same Context for "aspic"
Variant for "aspic"
Urban Dictionary for "aspic"
- a definite jelly usually made from stock and gelatin and used as a glaze or garnish or even to make a mold of meat, fish, or vegetables.
- Archaic An asp.
- a dish in which ingredients are set into a gelatine, jelly-like substance made from a meat stock or consommé.
- an asp, a little venomous snake of Egypt.
- The venomous asp.
- A piece of ordnance holding a 12 lb shot.
- A European types of lavender (Lavandula spica), which creates a volatile oil. See increase.
- A savory animal meat jelly containing portions of fowl, online game, fish, hard boiled eggs, etc.
- A venomous serpent: identical to asp, but used mainly in poetry.
- some ordnance of small-caliber.
- the truly amazing lavender, Lavandula spica. See lavender.
- In cookery, a side dish composed of an obvious, savory meat-jelly containing fowl, game, seafood, etc.
- savory jelly centered on fish or animal meat stock made use of as a mold for meats or veggies
- aspish; associated with an asp, a tiny venomous serpent of Egypt.