- a basin that keeps holy water with which worshippers sprinkle themselves
- an aspergillum
- The stoup, basin, or other vessel for holy-water in Roman Catholic churches.
- A brush for sprinkling holy water; an aspergill.
- A brush, or oftener a metallic tool, used by the priest in Roman Catholic churches for sprinkling holy-water. Also called aspergillus, aspergillum, aspergill.
- A holy-water stoup or font. Parker, Concise Glossary.
- the basin or any other vessel that keeps holy-water in Roman Catholic Churches
- a short-handled product with a globe containing a sponge; used for sprinkling holy-water
Sentence for "aspersorium"
- Thenceforth the aspersorium was the inseparable…
Synonym for "aspersorium"
Hypernym for "aspersorium"
Variant for "aspersorium"