- some of various fungi of this genus Aspergillus, which include many typical molds.
- Any of many molds, of the genus Aspergillus, many of which tend to be pathogenic.
- just like aspersorium, 1.
- A genus of hyphomycetous fungi, including many of the normal molds.
- genus of common molds causing food spoilage many pathogenic to plants and animals
Definition for "aspergillus"
- some of various fungi of this genus Aspergillus,…
Sentence for "aspergillus"
Hypernym for "aspergillus"
Variant for "aspergillus"