- disease or condition caused by fungi of this genus Aspergillus.
- Any of various attacks by fungi regarding the genus Aspergillus that can cause granulomatous lesions
- A morbid condition caused by the existence in ear, occasionally inside lung area, of certain forms of Aspergillus.
- severe respiratory illness of birds that takes the form of an acute rapidly fatal pneumonia in younger birds and turkeys
- an opportunistic disease by a fungus associated with the genus Aspergillus; described as swelling and lesions of this ear as well as other body organs
- illness particularly in agricultural employees due to breathing of Aspergillus spores causing lumps in epidermis and ears and breathing body organs
Sentence for "aspergillosis"
- Predominant diagnoses include asthma and drug…
Hypernym for "aspergillosis"
Same Context for "aspergillosis"
Variant for "aspergillosis"