- at a slant
- Toward one part; in a slanting course; obliquely.
- at an oblique position
- over or across in a slanting course
- Obliquely over or across: set the paddle aslant the gunwales.
- diagonally over or across
- In a slanting way over; athwart.
- having an oblique or slanted direction
- In a slanting or sloping path; oblique; obliquely; not perpendicularly or at right sides.
- Slantingly across; athwart.
- Definition for "aslant"
- Sentence for "aslant"
- Synonym for "aslant"
- Equivalent for "aslant"
- Same Context for "aslant"