- The work of bedding ashlar in mortar.
- Ashlar whenever in slim slabs and made to provide merely as an instance to your human body of the wall.
- The brief upright pieces between the flooring beams and rafters in garrets.
- The act of bedding ashlar in mortar.
- Ashlar when in thin slabs and made to offer simply as an instance into human body for the wall surface.
- The quick upright pieces between your floor beams and rafters in garrets. See Ashlar, 2.
Sentence for "ashlaring"
- Winchester the original piers were either…
Equivalent for "ashlaring"
Variant for "ashlaring"