- a sizable, often material receptacle for trash.
- Slang A depth charge.
- Slang a strong cylindrical firecracker.
- A container for ashes, found in times past for collecting ashes produced from timber and coal fires, for ultimate disposal elsewhere. A dustbin.
- a type of huge firecracker.
- a bin that holds trash until it really is collected.
- very early 20th-century united states of america painting; portrays practical and sordid moments of city life
- a bin that keeps rubbish until it really is collected
- Of or regarding the Ashcan class of United states art.
Sentence for "ashcan"
Synonym for "ashcan"
Hypernym for "ashcan"
Urban Dictionary for "ashcan"