- a receptacle fitted under the grate in which ashes collect consequently they are removed.
- A pan underneath the grate of a boiler or other fire, into which ashes and clinker may fall and become caught if the fire is sliced and/or hearth cleaned.
- a receptacle fitted beneath the grate by which ashes gather and are also eliminated
- Definition for "ash-pan"
- a receptacle fitted under the grate in which…
- View More
- Sentence for "ash-pan"
- Hypernym for "ash-pan"
- Same Context for "ash-pan"