- Having no evident intercourse or intercourse body organs; sexless.
- regarding, from, or concerning reproduction that develops without union of male and female gametes, like in binary fission or budding.
- Lacking fascination with or desire for intercourse.
- Not experiencing intimate destination; lacking desire for or desire to have intercourse.
- perhaps not intimate in nature, not marked by sexual activity. (Compare Platonic.)
- Having no distinct intercourse, having no sexual organs.
- Without sexual action; reproducing by several other technique than sex.
- Having no distinct intercourse; without intimate action. See fission and gemmation.
- not involving sexual intercourse or sexual attraction.
- lacking or involving sex
- A species which reproduces by asexual in the place of intimate reproduction, or a part of such a species.
- A person who does not encounter sexual destination; an individual who lacks fascination with or wish to have intercourse.
- maybe not sexual; not sexed; having no sex, as a species or other group of animals which have no intimate system or body organs.
- Neuter; becoming of neither sex, as some people of types for which various other folks are male or female, or as some phases inside development of people which later become female or male.
- Effected or produced by aside from sexual processes; agamic; agamogenetic: as, asexual reproduction.
- Definition for "asexual"
- Having no evident intercourse or intercourse body organs;…
- View More
- Sentence for "asexual"
- The changes in asexual reproduction are…
- View More
- Synonym for "asexual"
- Phrases for "asexual"
- Cross Reference for "asexual"
- Equivalent for "asexual"
- Etymologically Related for "asexual"
- Form for "asexual"
- Same Context for "asexual"
- Variant for "asexual"