- The state of being without any pathogenic microorganisms.
- The process of removing pathogenic microorganisms or protecting against disease by such organisms.
- their state of being free of sepsis.
- the entire process of the removal of pathogenic organisms or protecting against these types of organisms.
- State to be aseptic; the techniques or processes of asepticizing.
- Absence of residing germs of infection, putrefaction, or fermentation.
- (of non-living objects) the state to be without pathogenic organisms
- the entire process of suppressing the rise and multiplication of microorganisms
Sentence for "asepsis"
- Vulvovaginitis is a very contagious disease,…
Hypernym for "asepsis"