- A statement that ascribes.
- the act of ascribing a good or characteristic to somebody or something like that
- The act of ascribing, imputing, or affirming to belong; in addition, that which is ascribed.
- The act of ascribing, imputing, or affirming to belong, to be due, etc.
- An expression ascribing; terms in which one ascribes.
- In addition seldom adscription.
- A prayer after a sermon, ascribing praise to God.
- assigning some quality or character to someone or thing
- assigning to a cause or origin
- Definition for "ascription"
- Sentence for "ascription"
- Much in that ascription is obviously…
- View More
- Cross Reference for "ascription"
- Same Context for "ascription"