- to see with certainty, as through examination or experimentation. See Synonyms at discover.
- Archaic to be sure, definite, and precise.
- To render (a person) certain; to cause to feel specific; to produce confident; in order to guarantee; to apprise.
- which will make (anything) particular to your head; to free of obscurity, doubt, or modification; to make sure of; to fix; to determine.
- to learn or learn for a certainty, by trial, evaluation, or experiment; to get to know.
- To find out positively; to realize or establish.
- see, learn, or figure out with certainty, frequently by making an inquiry or any other work
- establish after a calculation, investigation, research, study, or research
- be careful or specific to-do some thing; make certain of anything
- understand or discover with certainty
- to make sure; determine; determine or lower to accuracy by detatching doubt, obscurity, or ambiguity; establish; show.
- to learn by trial, examination, or research, in order to understand as certain; get an exact familiarity with: as, to see the extra weight of a commodity or even the purity of a metal.
- To make sure of; insure.
- to make sure or certain; certify; assure; inform.
- To establish with certainty; render invariable, or perhaps not at the mercy of caprice; fix.
- Definition for "ascertain"
- to see with certainty, as through examination or…
- View More
- Sentence for "ascertain"
- Quotes for "ascertain"
- "Putin has a lot at stake…"
- View More
- Synonym for "ascertain"
- Verb Forms for "ascertain"
- Phrases for "ascertain"
- Rhyme for "ascertain"
- Hyponym for "ascertain"