- Printing The the main high lowercase letters, including b, d, and h, that expands above the other lowercase letters.
- Printing A letter with such part.
- The part of a lowercase letter that runs above the midline of a typeface.
- a mechanical device utilized for ascending on a rope
- person who ascends.
- An ascending page. See ascending.
- a lowercase page that has part extending above other lowercase letters
- (printing) the element of high lowercase letters that extends above the other lowercase letters
- an individual who ascends
Definition for "ascender"
Sentence for "ascender"
Hypernym for "ascender"
Etymologically Related for "ascender"