- Upward in direction or proclivity.
- tending or directed upward.
- obtaining the primary impact.
- most effective or essential or important
- tending or directed upward
- someone from whom you're descended.
- a posture of energy or control.
- place or condition to be prominent or perhaps in control.
- some body from that you are descended (but usually even more remote that a grandparent).
- some one from that you tend to be descended (but generally more remote than a grandparent)
- position or condition to be dominant or in control
- Definition for "ascendent"
- Sentence for "ascendent"
- In many cases, they're arguing that…
- View More
- Synonym for "ascendent"
- Hypernym for "ascendent"
- Equivalent for "ascendent"
- Same Context for "ascendent"