- An acrid herbaceous plant whoever leaves and roots are emetic and cathartic.
- An acrid herbaceous plant (Asarum Europæum), the leaves and roots which tend to be emetic and cathartic. Its principally utilized in cephalic snuffs.
- A Standard name of a European plant, a species of Asarum, A. Europœum. See Asarum. Also spelled asarabaca.
- thick creeping evergreen herb of western Europe
- Definition for "asarabacca"
- An acrid herbaceous plant whoever leaves and roots…
- View More
- Hypernym for "asarabacca"