- some of different bodily roles believed in yogic excercise.
- A body place, usually associated with the rehearse of yoga.
- A name when you look at the Philippine isles of Plerocarpus Indicus and P. echinatus, valuable timber-trees, the lumber that can be called Philippine mahogany.
- (Hinduism) a posture or types of sitting (like in the training of yoga)
- Definition for "asana"
- some of different bodily roles believed in yogic…
- View More
- Sentence for "asana"
- Hyponym for "asana"
- Hypernym for "asana"