- Informal Of, concerning, or engaged in handicrafts and/or attractive arts: an artsy-craftsy camp offering woodworking, basketry, also tasks.
- Informal Self-consciously creative; arty.
- Related to crafts and arts; crafted or embellished manually by an artisan.
- Crafted in an excessively decorated manner; insignificant or affected in design or execution (compared to various other artistic items).
- pretentiously artistic; cloyingly charming.
- pretentiously artistic; cloyingly charming
Sentence for "artsy-craftsy"
- I was an artsy-craftsy bookworm; I…
Synonym for "artsy-craftsy"
Equivalent for "artsy-craftsy"