- the one that articulates: an articulator regarding the pupils' problems.
- among organs of speech, like the mouth or tongue.
- One who, or what, articulates.
- One who, or what, articulates; as: (a) a person who enunciates distinctly. (b) one that prepares and mounts skeletons. (c) An instrument to cure stammering.
- person who articulates. One that utters or pronounces terms.
- One who articulates bones or mounts skeletons.
- An apparatus for obtaining the proper articulation of synthetic units of teeth.
- A contrivance for avoiding or healing stammering.
- An attachment toward telephone, creating regularity of oscillations and smoothness of tone.
- a person who pronounces terms
- a movable address organ
Sentence for "articulator"
- It’s an ancient relative of mammals,…
Phrases for "articulator"