- following the manner, or in the form, of a joint.
- Article by article; in distinct particulars; in detail; seriously.
- With distinct utterance for the individual sounds.
- in an articulate fashion
- with eloquence
- In a jointed fashion; by joints: since, areas of a body articulately united.
- In an articulate manner; with distinct utterance of syllables or terms.
- Article by article; thoroughly.
Definition for "articulately"
Sentence for "articulately"
Synonym for "articulately"
Phrases for "articulately"