- among the four subkingdoms in the classification of Cuvier. It has been a great deal customized by later on writers.
- One of the subdivisions regarding the Brachiopoda, including those that have the shells united by a hinge.
- A subdivision regarding the Crinoidea.
- In zoology, a name variously used. ,
- An order of Crinoidea which includes all recent and later fossil kinds of this course, characterized by obtaining the lips and food-grooves exposed or suprategminal additionally the reduced brachial dishes incorporated into the calyx.
Sentence for "articulata"
- They are of Cuvier's order of…
- View More