- even; not odd; said of elementary substances and radicals whose valence is divisible by two without a remainder.
- also; perhaps not strange; -- stated of elementary substances as well as radicals the valence of which is divisible by two without a remainder.
- In chem., an atom whose quantivalence is expressed by an even quantity, because the atoms of sulphur, air, etc. See perissad.
- In zoology, an even-toed ungulate quadruped; a cloven-footed ruminant pet; one of many Artiodactyla: against perissad. See cut under Artiodactyla.
- The Cynara Scolymus, a plant regarding the natural order Compositæ, significantly resembling a thistle, with big separated prickly leaves.
- In chem., getting the nature of an artiad: as, air is an artiad factor.
Sentence for "artiad"
- To study REVLIMID's potential in diffuse…
Synonym for "artiad"
Cross Reference for "artiad"