- A sporelike mobile made by some fungi and algae
- an identical cell generated by some micro-organisms
- A bacterial resting cellular, -- formerly considered a spore, the good news is known to take place even yet in endosporous germs.
- among the small conidia occurring organized in chains in certain fungi. Called in addition oidium.
- In botany, certainly one of numerous spores united together by means of a string of beads, formed by fission, and characteristic of varied reasonable fungi and algæ.
- a body that resembles a spore it is maybe not an endospore; created by some germs
- one of a string of thick-walled vegetative resting cells created by some algae and fungi
Definition for "arthrospore"
- A sporelike mobile made by some fungi and…
Sentence for "arthrospore"
Hypernym for "arthrospore"
Variant for "arthrospore"