- An articulation or a joint between bones.
- A degenerative illness of a joint.
- Any articulation or joint between bones
- Any degenerative illness of such a joint e.g. osteoarthritis
- In structure: A suture; an articulation; a joining or jointing of bones or cartilages usually than by ankylosis. ; ;
- the consequence of articulation; a joint; an arthron; a node.
Sentence for "arthrosis"
- Secondly, several individuals have bone pathology,…
Synonym for "arthrosis"
Cross Reference for "arthrosis"