- among the segments or divisions in the body of a jointed animal, including an arthropod.
- Any of the constitutive body segments of a jointed animal.
- One of the body segments of Arthropods. See arthrostraca.
- In zoology, the ideal solitary ring of some which any articulate animal consists; a zoönule, zoönite, or somite of an articulated invertebrate animal.
- the portions in your body of a jointed animal like an arthropod
- Definition for "arthromere"
- among the segments or divisions in the body…
- View More
- Hypernym for "arthromere"
- Form for "arthromere"
- Variant for "arthromere"