- A well drilled through impermeable strata to attain water with the capacity of increasing into the area by interior hydrostatic pressure.
- An aquifer by which water rises into area under its very own hydrostatic stress.
- A bore-hole in an artesian basin.
- See under Artesian, and Driven.
- a well drilled through impermeable strata into strata that obtain water from a higher height so there is force to force water to flow upward
Sentence for "artesian well"
Urban Dictionary for "artesian well"
- Artesian wells are known as following…