- to transform (venous bloodstream) into scarlet arterial bloodstream by absorption of air when you look at the lung area.
- to change, since the venous bloodstream, into arterial bloodstream by exposure to oxygen into the lung area; to help make arterial.
- To convert venous blood into arterial bloodstream (by the consumption of oxygen inside lung area)
- change venous blood into arterial blood
- to transform (venous bloodstream) into arterial bloodstream by the action of air inside lungs. Also spelled arterialise.
- Definition for "arterialize"
- to transform (venous bloodstream) into scarlet arterial bloodstream…
- View More
- Sentence for "arterialize"
- Verb Forms for "arterialize"
- Hypernym for "arterialize"
- Form for "arterialize"