- A poisonous, white amorphous powder, As2O3, found in insecticides, rat poisons, and weed killers.
- An industrially essential oxide of arsenic that occurs due to the fact mineral claudetite; formula As2O3 (though in liquid, gaseous many solid types it offers particles of the kind As4O6).
- a white powdered poisonous trioxide of arsenic; utilized in manufacturing cup and also as a pesticide (rat poison) and weed killer
- Definition for "arsenic trioxide"
- A poisonous, white amorphous powder, As2O3, found in…
- View More
- Hypernym for "arsenic trioxide"