- any one of numerous perennial natural herbs associated with the genus Arnica inside composite family members, having reverse, simple leaves and mostly radiate heads of yellow plants.
- A tincture of the dried rose minds associated with European types A. montana, applied externally to lessen the pain and infection of bruises and sprains.
- some of several plants, of genus Arnica, related to the sunflowers.
- Any of different perennial herbs of the genus Arnica when you look at the composite family members, having reverse, easy leaves and mostly radiate heads of yellowish blossoms.
- A tincture of the dried rose heads associated with the European species A. montana, used externally to reduce the pain and swelling of bruises and sprains.
- some of several flowers, associated with genus Arnica, about the sunflowers.
Sentence for "arnica"
Hypernym for "arnica"
Same Context for "arnica"
Urban Dictionary for "arnica"
- A medicinal natural herb with yellow…