- A thick plain silk, generally black, useful for clerical garments.
- A thick simple silk, generally speaking black, and utilized for clerical.
- some sort of taffeta or simple silk, employed for ladies and also for males's use inside eighteenth century and previous.
- A thick ordinary silk, typically black, useful for clerical clothes.
- A thick plain silk, generally black, and employed for clerical.
- some sort of taffeta or basic silk, utilized for ladies and in addition for males's use when you look at the eighteenth century and early in the day.
Sentence for "armozeen"
Equivalent for "armozeen"