- An armored automobile, usually built with treads, accustomed transport infantry.
- An armored automobile for carrying infantry soldiers in fight.
- (military) an armored car (usually designed with caterpillar treads) which is used to move infantry
- An armored vehicle, often equipped with treads, regularly transfer infantry.
- An armored vehicle to carry infantry troops in combat.
- (military) an armored vehicle (usually designed with caterpillar treads) that is used to transport infantry
Hypernym for "armored personnel carrier"
- armored vehicle
- View More