- the quantity that an arm or hands can hold.
- The amount an arm or hands can take.
- around the supply can take.
- up to the arms can take; just what a person holds in one's arms or accept.
- the amount that can be included in the hands
- the total amount that an arm or arms can hold.
- the quantity an arm or arms can take.
- just as much as the arm can take.
- up to the hands holds; what someone holds in one single's arms or accept.
- the amount which can be included in the hands
Sentence for "armful"
- He worked methodically, even collecting an…
Quotes for "armful"
- "Both my mum and dad were…"
Hypernym for "armful"
Same Context for "armful"