- In a suitable manner; precisely.
- appropriately, precisely; correctly or form.
- Rightly; correctly; in a right means or kind; without blunder or criminal activity.
- in a detailed way
- In a suitable fashion; precisely.
- Rightly, precisely; properly or type.
- appropriately; correctly; in the right way or type; without blunder or criminal activity.
- in a precise way
- to produce right; apply correct; arrange or treat properly.
- to produce correct; put correct; arrange or treat properly.
- Rightly; in a right way or kind; without mistake or fault.
- To or toward just the right hand.
- appropriately; in the right method or kind; without mistake or fault.
- To or toward the best hand.
Sentence for "aright"
Quotes for "aright"
- "Every creature is better alive than…"
Synonym for "aright"
Urban Dictionary for "aright"