Definition for "areolate"
Sentence for "areolate"
- Veins areolate; fertile fronds taller, twelve…
Equivalent for "areolate"
- Having a pattern of block-like areas comparable to broken dried dirt.
- divided in to small rooms or areolations, once the wings of bugs, the leaves of flowers, or the receptacle of mixture blossoms.
- regarding or like or divided into areolae
- Having areolas
- Having a pattern of block-like areas much like cracked dried mud.
- Divided into little spaces or areolations, while the wings of insects, the leaves of plants, and/or receptacle of ingredient plants.
- concerning or like or divided into areolae
- Characterized by areolæ; exhibiting areolæ, once the reticulated leaves of flowers or the wings of a dragon-fly.
- Characterized by areolæ; exhibiting areolæ, due to the fact reticulated leaves of plants or the wings of a dragon-fly.