- a little sunken area enabling accessibility or light and air to cellar doors or windows.
- An often thin passageway between buildings.
- a patio passage offering accessibility a basement.
- a passageway between structures or giving use of a basement
- a tiny sunken area permitting access or light and environment to basement doors or house windows.
- An often slim passageway between structures.
- a backyard passage providing access to a basement.
- a passageway between buildings or giving accessibility a basement
Sentence for "areaway"
Hypernym for "areaway"
Same Context for "areaway"