- constriction or contraction of a normal passage, as with constipation from inflammation
- Constriction or contraction of some all-natural passageway, such as constipation from inflammation.
- Narrowness or constriction in every feeling; in pathology, unnatural contraction of every all-natural orifice, by the anus; constipation from irritation. Also called arctitude.
- constriction or contraction of an all natural passageway, such as irregularity from swelling
- Constriction or contraction of some natural passageway, as with constipation from inflammation.
- Narrowness or constriction in every sense; in pathology, abnormal contraction of any all-natural orifice, since the anal area; irregularity from infection. Also known as arctitude.