- Any of a few single-valued or multivalued functions being inverses of the sine function. Image: arcsin, sin-1
- the inverse purpose of the sine; the position which have a sine add up to a given number
- some of several single-valued or multivalued functions that are inverses of this sine function. Representation: arcsin, sin-1
- the inverse function of the sine; the angle which includes a sine corresponding to a given number
Sentence for "arcsine"
- Drops of blood splash differently depending…
Synonym for "arcsine"
Hypernym for "arcsine"