- Music With a bow. Pre-owned mainly as a direction to point the resumption of bowing after a pizzicato passageway.
- an email in string tool music notation showing that bow will be found in the usual way, typically following a passage this is certainly played pizzicato.
- Music With a bow. Used chiefly as a direction to indicate the resumption of bowing after a pizzicato passage.
- A note in string instrument music notation showing the bow is usually to be found in the typical method, typically following a passage that's played pizzicato.
- (of instruments within the violin family members) to be used the bow
- (of tools in the violin family members) becoming used the bow
Sentence for "arco"
Rhyme for "arco"
Equivalent for "arco"
Same Context for "arco"
Urban Dictionary for "arco"