- Of, associated with, kept in, or appropriate archives: "An archival material need a neutral or slightly alkaline pH; it will also . . . have great aging properties” ( Artist's Mag).
- Of or regarding an archive or archiving.
- Of a quality suitable for the conservational needs of an archive.
- related to, or within, archives or records.
- of or regarding or contained in or providing as an archive
- Of, relating to, kept in, or suitable for archives: "An archival product need a neutral or somewhat alkaline pH; it should also . . . have actually good ageing properties” ( Musician's Magazine).
- Of or pertaining to an archive or archiving.
- Of an excellent suitable for the conservational requirements of an archive.
- Pertaining to, or contained in, archives or records.
- of or relating to or contained in or serving as an archive
- related to archives or records; contained in documents.
- Pertaining to archives or files; within files.
- Definition for "archival"
- Of, associated with, kept in, or appropriate archives:…
- View More
- Sentence for "archival"
- Phrases for "archival"
- Rhyme for "archival"
- Same Context for "archival"