- A genus of gigantic cephalopods, allied to the squids, found esp. when you look at the North Atlantic and about New Zealand.
- A genus of monster cephalopods, or giant squids, of family members Ommastrephidæ, and linked to Ommastrephes except in proportions.
- biggest mollusk known about but never seen (to 60 feet lengthy)
- A genus of gigantic cephalopods, allied on squids, discovered esp. inside North Atlantic and about brand new Zealand.
- A genus of monster cephalopods, or giant squids, of the family members Ommastrephidæ, and regarding Ommastrephes except in dimensions.
- largest mollusk understood about but never seen (to 60 foot long)
Sentence for "architeuthis"
- Having camera-tracked and camera-mapped my background…
Hypernym for "architeuthis"