- Any of several single-valued or multivalued features which are inverses of the cosine purpose. Representation: arccos, cos-1
- the inverse purpose of the cosine; the position that has a cosine corresponding to a given quantity
- Any of several single-valued or multivalued features being inverses for the cosine function. Image: arccos, cos-1
- the inverse function of the cosine; the position who has a cosine equal to confirmed number
Sentence for "arccosine"
- The inverse of the cosine function…
Synonym for "arccosine"
Hypernym for "arccosine"