- some of the woods of three types within the genus Centrolobium (family Fabaceae), specifically, a Brazilian tree (Centrolobium robustum) -- called in addition zebrawood
- some of several woods for the genus Sickingia frequently with heavy dark-red wood
- the wood of an arariba tree.
- A leguminous tree of Brazil, Centrolobium robustum, the beautiful striped timber that is just one of the sorts generally zebra-wood. Also referred to as araroba.
- Brazilian tree with handsomely marked timber
Definition for "arariba"
- some of the woods of three types within…
Hypernym for "arariba"