- An orthorhombic mineral form of crystalline calcium carbonate, dimorphous with calcite.
- A saline evaporite comprising anhydrous calcium carbonate with all the chemical formula CaCO3; it's dimorphous with calcite.
- A mineral identical in composition with calcite or carbonate of lime, but differing from this in its crystalline kind many of the real characters.
- Calcium carbonate crystallizing when you look at the orthorhombic system.
- a mineral type of crystalline calcium carbonate; dimorphic with calcite
Sentence for "aragonite"
Hypernym for "aragonite"
Form for "aragonite"
Same Context for "aragonite"