- A crystalline pentose sugar, C5H10O5, received from plant polysaccharides such gum tissue and hemicelluloses.
- An aldopentose that occurs most frequently in polysaccharides such as for example hemicellulose and pectin.
- A sugar associated with the composition C5H10O5, obtained from cherry gum by boiling it with dilute sulphuric acid.
- A crystallizable sugar, C6H12O6, served by the activity of sulphuric acid on arabin.
Sentence for "arabinose"
- If the mixture contains arabinose and…
Form for "arabinose"