- Of, regarding, or obtaining the faculties of an eagle.
- Curved or addicted like an eagle's beak: an aquiline nose.
- of, with respect to, or characteristic of eagles.
- Belonging to or like an eagle.
- Curving; hooked; prominent, like the beak of an eagle; -- applied specially on nostrils.
- curved straight down like an eagle's beak
- Of or regarding the eagle.
- Resembling an eagle; getting the traits of an eagle; specially, resembling an eagle's beak; curving; hooked; prominent.
Sentence for "aquiline"
- Thus an ornithologist might describe a…
Synonym for "aquiline"
Antonym for "aquiline"
Equivalent for "aquiline"
Same Context for "aquiline"