- a very good clear Scandinavian alcohol distilled from potato or grain mash and flavored with caraway-seed.
- A Scandinavian alcohol that's 40% alcoholic beverages and distilled from potato or grain mash. Also called akvavit.
- A Polish, Ukrainian, or Russian beverage this is certainly a precursor or variant of vodka. Also called okovita.
- a Scandinavian liquor generally flavored with caroway seeds; -- also known as akvavit.
- Scandinavian alcohol generally flavored with caraway seeds
Sentence for "aquavit"
- The smorgasbord, Sweden's gastronomic treasure, evolved…
Synonym for "aquavit"
Hypernym for "aquavit"
Variant for "aquavit"