- A tank, dish, or any other water-filled enclosure which living seafood or any other aquatic animals and plants tend to be kept.
- somewhere the community event of real time aquatic creatures and flowers.
- A tank, often manufactured from cup, for keeping live seafood or other aquatic pets.
- A public destination where real time seafood alongside aquatic pets tend to be exhibited.
- An artificial pond, or a globe or container (usually with cup sides), by which residing specimens of aquatic animals or flowers are held.
- An artificial pond, cistern, or devote a garden or somewhere else for cultivating aquatic plants.
- A vessel or number of vessels, built mainly of cup, filled up with either fresh or sodium liquid, and provided with flowers, rocks, etc., by which living aquatic animals tend to be held.
- a tank or pool or dish filled with liquid for keeping real time fish and underwater creatures
Sentence for "aquarium"
Phrases for "aquarium"
Rhyme for "aquarium"
Same Context for "aquarium"
Variant for "aquarium"